[G4] 10.2.5

Jerry Bunn jbunn at woh.rr.com
Tue May 6 19:17:33 PDT 2003

OK, lets see, where to start....

I use Classic a lot and use Clarisworks on Classic, not liking the
AppleWorks for OS X version.  Now when I work on a file and close it I
have trouble opening another file.  Clarisworks will crash.  Almost
certainly when I put it to sleep for the night, the next day, I can be
assurred Clarisworks will crash when I try to open a file.  Sometimes I
can restart Clarisworks, most times I have to restart Classic.

My gradebook program has lost all its grid lines since I upgraded.
Makes it hard to find row and column intersection points.

My Zip drive will no longer appear on the desktop

My little USB memory gizmo will no longer appear on the desktop.

Thats enough for now.