[G4] 10.2.5

Wilkin, Wayne (Mass) Wayne.Wilkin at Staples.com
Wed May 7 10:39:38 PDT 2003

Listen, do whatever you guys want. All is I am saying is that no one can
find anywhere on Apples site where it says that it is ok to repair
permissions on the boot drive while booted from that same drive. Now before
you say anything I also know that you can't find any documentation that
recommends what I am saying either.

> > Can't wait till apple finally comes out with the readme that says "You
> > should only repair permissions booted from either the Internal CD drive
> or
> > some sort of other external device, not from your main hard drive while
> > booted from that drive.

All is I am trying to give it is a little info from someone who works at
Apple, who is an engineer. You don't want to do it, don't.