[G4] Repair permissions documentation: was 10.2.5

Wilkin, Wayne (Mass) Wayne.Wilkin at Staples.com
Thu May 8 05:11:07 PDT 2003

I am just not going to talk anymore. Be careful Nathan, you might get
yourself into more trouble than me! Before you know it, you'll be accused of
getting your training from a cracker jack box or something.