[G4] macworld conference?

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Thu May 8 19:28:36 PDT 2003

Well that's a whopper of a false rumor. Where did you read that? No.
they are separate events.

MacWorld Creative Pro Conference July 14-18, Expo July 16-18, Javits
Center NYC

And if you take advantage of each MacWorld Expo early bird FREE EXPO
registration, you get a FREE six months of MacWorld magazine with the
FREE registration. You don't have to attend to register and I now have
a MacWorld subscription that keeps getting longer and longer for FREE.
They simply add 6 issues to your existing subscription if you already
have one. Such a deal. the current path and priority coed to take
advantage of this deal is:

**Discount Registration Offer**
Because you are a valued customer, we are happy to present you with the
following special registration discounts!

1) Receive 10% off any conference package when you register on line by
June
16, 2003.

2) Receive a free Exhibit Hall pass when you register on line by May 19,
2003.

3) Receive a Free 6 month subscription to MacWorld Magazine.

(For both offers: be sure to enter in Priority Code: E-CFEO)

Register at
<http://www.macworldexpo.com/macworld2003/V33/index.cvn?ID=10303>

Make sure you look carefully for the button that will take you to the
free subscription at the end of your registration. It is not obvious.
YOU MUST LOOK CAREFULLY for the Bonus gift button to get the 6 month
sub free. There is no mention of this part of the deal until after you
have pressed the "secret" button.