10.2.4 dual 1.4 mirrored

Wilkin, Wayne (Mass) Wayne.Wilkin at Staples.com
Fri May 9 08:16:05 PDT 2003

So was trying to do the disk image thing for multiple computers. Bottom line
I screwed it up so bad I had to reinstall from the CD. Not really a problem.
However after doing the install I noticed that there was no classic system
folder and no classic Apps folder. Tried looking at the custom stuff and
it's not even listed as part of the install. Can anyone verify this, or is
this just another one of my crazy things, thanks Wayne.