[G4] WD HD

Kurt Appling wappling at tampabay.rr.com
Fri May 9 09:21:50 PDT 2003

RE; I too am open to suggestions, your description is quite normal to
what I have had.although some difference to note,I am useing external
firewire boxes that have seperate on off switches,also if I try useing
either external drive box alone I get your problems as well, however if
I daisy chain the two, then all is well they both show up fine,but as
for system backup,I have CCC my main drive to each of the two back up
drives,some things work others do not,I seem to loose a large amount of
data somewhere,the Icons for it are presant,but all the info is
gone,its just like the folders are empty. so it may be something to do
with termination,but I really dont know much. best wishes