[G4] macworld conference?

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Fri May 9 11:22:26 PDT 2003

The issue for me is that the Summer East Coast MacWorld expo was held
in Boston from 1985 until 1999. I attended every year. Then someone
decided to move it. As a long time attendee of the Boston show since
1985, I didn't like the CHANGE. I like the intellectual and small town
atmosphere of Boston. It's personal bias. I like the idea of being near
Harvard and MIT. It really worked for me.