[G4] OS 10.2.6 Problems

sr ferenczy srf7425 at rit.edu
Sat May 10 04:04:01 PDT 2003

on my G3 266 a newly updated os X takes about 15 minutes to boot to the
desktop (10.2.6)  this is ONLY on the FIRST startup after update. the
subsequent startups are fine. heck, i remember 10.1.5? i think it was,
work perfect on my quicksilver, but i had to leave my G3 booting
overnight to get it to work....gotta get one of those G3 900 zifs and
drop it in =)

sandor