G4 Sawtooth stock Dual 500 and single 667 (Digital Audio)

James macpc at starhub.net.sg
Mon May 12 21:45:43 PDT 2003

Hi all,  I have got hold of quite a number of the processor modules,
stock dual 500 and single 667.  Most are new, some refurbished in the
sense I did some minor repair  All are Apple originals. Managed to
overclock the single to 733 and occasionally to 800.  Looking to sell to
interested members on this list to update their machine at an affordable
price. Will provide technical assistance if necessary.  Pls contact me
directly to discuss.

James