[G4] WD HD

Brian Conner brianconner at vision-video.com
Tue May 13 13:37:34 PDT 2003

The reason I asked is because the only time I've ever seen a problem even
remotely similar to yours was with an Iomega enclosure.

Do you have any data on the drive that you need to save? If not, try
reformatting the drive with one partition and see if that shows up. Maybe it
has something to do with the 3-partition setup.

Brian Conner