G4 titanium will not start up

barbara leenen barbara at Xtrafuel.com
Thu May 15 05:32:42 PDT 2003

hello,

please excuse my english. I'm from germany and my english is
not very good.

i have a power book G4 titanium and i didn't use it
for a while. now i tried to power it up and it doesn't do
anything at all.

i have it plugged in at the mains at the moment.

i tried pressing the little button at the battery, it shows
no light at all.

i removed the battery and tried to start it from the mains.

i tried to reset the power manager by pressing the little
button on the rear panel of the computer for 15 sec.

nothing worked yet.

it would be great if you have an idea what else i could do.

regards,
barbara