[G4] WD HD

Jim Reamer jna1322 at mac.com
Thu May 15 08:25:25 PDT 2003

Hey,
    Well, if all else fails, read the directions, right? OK, not quite
that simple, but I finally went to Western Digital and they had a piece
of firmware for me to download and install in my G4. It seems to have
done the trick but I am now trying to backup with CCC again. I'll let
you know how it comes out.
    Thanks for all of the replies.

Jim