[G4] Clicking noise

Kurt Appling wappling at tampabay.rr.com
Thu May 15 16:27:29 PDT 2003

RE; just my opinion,  all drives will fail, all should take advance
precautions, some drives give warning and some just none at all,and
haveing a good second drive can really help in diagnosing a problem..so
watch for sales as opprtunities arise so that you know in advance your
backup actually works like mine did not! %$$^$#
and yes it is funny until it was me""' cause I thought it only happened
to PC's
best wishes