MDD power supply exchange

josh hough josh at rufy.com
Fri May 16 10:07:04 PDT 2003

To anyone who participated in the Apple power supply exchange program, was
there a preprinted return airbill in the box?  All I got was some
instructions and a hex wrench.  Is the existing shipping label supposed to
function as the return airbill too?  Nobody at Apple Support is even aware
of the program, and they just tell me to toss the whole thing in the trash,
which is obviously unacceptable.  Please advise.  Thanks.
-josh

--
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we
are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and