[G4] MDD power supply exchange

scart at sympatico.ca scart at sympatico.ca
Fri May 16 11:37:43 PDT 2003

> From: "Joe Ellis" <jellis at gdeb.com>
> Date: 2003/05/16 Fri PM 02:28:55 EST
> To: "Power Macintosh G4 List" <G4 at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
> Subject: Re: [G4] MDD power supply exchange

If it's "The Exchange Program" they probably do want it back.  If they put that label on it and it's a 661-xxxx number it's supposed to be exchanged.  After you tear the top part of the label off you'll see 3-4 boxes on the bottom, marked defective,unopened box, diagnostic, and maybe something else.  That's usually a good sign that they want that part back, but if Apple doesn't care enough to give instuctions so they can get it back, than why should you.

-5c4r7