[G4] USB midi connection/explorer

Marasch, Mike Mike_Marasch at platts.com
Fri May 16 13:44:41 PDT 2003

I have a new g4 1.25 dual with a usb midi keyboard connected to it. When I
switch from a audio program in Classic to a audio program in 10.2.6 the
program in 10.2.6 can't recognize the keyboard anymore, and the only way to
fix this is to restart. I need to use these 2 programs together but I can't
be restarting ever two minutes. Are there any solutions?

Also, Internet explorer will not access secure sites (ordering info on
shopping sites, e-mail etc). But Netscape works fine. I also have not been
able to send e-mail with imail. I think the two problems are related. Also
in explorer/preference/proxy, "use web proxy for all" is checked and will
not stay unchecked (there is no data in the field). Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Mike