[G4] MDD power supply exchange

Tracker at aol.com Tracker at aol.com
Sat May 17 01:36:33 PDT 2003

During the Apple G3 PowerBook power adaptor exchange program, I exchanged the
part by re-using the shipping envelope that Apple mailed the adaptor in to me.

The shipping label was a two-part label with the RMA information and address
under the label with my address.

I would feel that an "exchange" program was just that, a program to swap a
defective part for a replacement part, and not a free part give-away. But, I
haven't participated in this exchange program, so I have no positive evidence
either way and would only go with my sense of obligation to return the part I
received an exchange for.

It would be nice to see the actual mailing labels and shipping instructions
that come with the exchange parts.

Just my $.02 worth.