Looking for an AGP PowerMac G4 motherboard

Brandon Werdel mrrisotto at attbi.com
Wed May 21 10:25:36 PDT 2003

As the subject says, I'm looking for a PowerMac AGP G4 mother/logic board in good working condition.

I'd prefer it to be a Digital Audio, Quicksilver, or Quicksilver 2002 (the ones with 4 PCI slots and 1 AGP slot) model, but really any of them will do. I'm willing to pay up to $150-175 shipped for it. I'm fexible on the price, depending on what model the board is of course.

If you have one of these motherboards for sale, email me and we can work something out.

Thanks!

-Brandon