Format Suggestion

Richard M. Kriss kriss at qsl.net
Fri May 23 06:41:03 PDT 2003

I really do not object to the commercials currently at the bottom of each
digest and I find the links very useful.  I do OBJECT to people quoting and
re-quoting the commercials over and over again in the body of each response.
The same people do it over and over again.  I find some use a lame unix mail
application that does not allow you to skip re-quoting the footer.

My suggestion of consideration by the list administrator is to move the
commercials to the first part of the digest and this may cut down on the
re-quotes.