[G4] Old news/still unbelievable

mac tlanden at mac.com
Fri May 23 08:21:36 PDT 2003

I think I read that it has something to do with the dinosaur tools used
in the evolution of the new 970 chip.  Or was it idiots in the
classrooms with G4's.  No, that wasn't it ... Lets see ... The
scientist used a Mac ... Who cares ... I knew people had to respond
with their own (insert your own adjective) opinions after reading that
link.  It might be a good time for me to drop this list since I sold my
G4 last week.