[G4] Old news/still unbelievable

mjhanson at mjvance.com mjhanson at mjvance.com
Fri May 23 22:27:12 PDT 2003

Thanks for sending the article Jim.  I visited the site but failed to
find the reference to Apple. It was an amazing article!!  The logic
of some people truly astounds me.

I did not find the posts annoying except for the multiple posts which
said nothing or maybe there was a secret code I did not understand.

thanks again for the part of the site that pertained to Apple computers.

>On Friday, May 23, 2003, at 11:10  AM, Jim Asherman wrote:
>

>>This is important information about the secret plan to eat away
>>your religious beliefs through the use of Apple computers.
>>Consider it a consumer alert.
>>Jim

(snip)

>Here is the really good part: snipped from the website in question.
>
>Apple Macintosh:
>
>Hypnotically encased iMacs trick unsuspecting computer users into
>accepting Darwinism

(snip)