[G4] What's the Story on Safari and Hotmail

Bryan Wiggins bryan at clickass.org
Sun May 25 18:15:49 PDT 2003

My ex girlfriend uses Hotmail (as well as Yahoo mail) and at first it
was problematic, then after some fiddling with the cookies and
different 'entry points' (such as going in through hotmail.com rather
than a bookmarked link to the login page or vice versa) we were able to
get it working. Then, about two months ago, she started having the
problem you describe. I'm still not sure how she solved it, but she
did. She claims it affected Yahoo as well (the inability of a form
submit button to respond to a click) but I'm skeptical of that one.
Regardless, she was able to fiddle with it until it worked.

--Bryan