[G4] Safari

Peter Payne peter2 at jlist.com
Mon May 26 05:30:48 PDT 2003

There was a totally cool javascript that turned highlighted links
bold instead of blue, which I used to use all the time. Unfortunately
the 2nd update to Safari caused really bad behaivior with this code,
so I had to remove it. Not sure if the newer updates work with the
code but then if there are people still using beta 2 I can't use it
safely.
--
J-LIST http://www.jlist.com

Interested in my life in Japan? See the Peter Payne homepage at
http://www.peterpayne.net/