[G4] iTunes 4.0.1 Update

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Thu May 29 12:16:38 PDT 2003

Wow. My 4.0 sounds fine. What should I be listening for that is so
obviously bad? Please try and be specific. I cannot detect a problem.
Boy I sure do love 4.0 remote serving capability. This is a miracle.
I'm afraid Apple is going to have to pull this 4.0 out of my cold dead
hands before I ever update further. Of course I have more than one Mac
so keeping a 4 for remote listening while using newer versions strictly
for newer things won't be a problem.

I was just introduced to the remote sharing this morning by another
list member and I am now listening to his tunes from I have no idea
where. But this is happening big time. I am not stealing his songs. I
am merely listening to them. What's the problem?

Anyone with 4.0 want to listen to my songs? Electronica/Techno/Dance.
Just email me directly and I'll try to hook you up. I haven't served
anyone yet. But I want to. I have my sharing turned on. But with a
router between my Mac and the DSL box, I don't know yet how to serve
through it. Anyone else know?