[G4] New hard drive, how to transfer files?

Kurt Appling wappling at tampabay.rr.com
Thu May 29 17:18:45 PDT 2003

RE; a small note about CCC, I have used it several times with various
sucess,after you do your transfer,take the time to physicaly check your
copied data,I have unfortunatly found I had some folders presant but
empty of any of my data I thought and should have had,I found that
sarting up my machine from the CD and running a repair of permissions
prior to running CCC helped but still had some problems.i hope this
helps you avoid any aggrivation