[G4] start up time

Jason McClary cerebus at mac.com
Sat May 31 18:28:28 PDT 2003

One thing I'm wondering is, will this still be disabled for OS X? Or
does OS X do a different/ faster test? I've been wondering if I should
reload 9 and do this or not. Running 10.2.6 with 1.5 GB also

On Friday, May 30, 2003, at 04:43 PM, bofus? wrote:

> hi,
>
> 	I've gotten to it by holding down both the option and command keys at
> the same time when opening the memory control panel in system nine.

*          Jason McClary       cerebus at mac.com          *
*  "You know, I used to think it was awful that life    *
*  was so unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much   *
*  worse if life were fair, and all the terrible things *
*  that happen to us come because we actually deserve   *
*  them? So, now I take great comfort in the general    *
*  hostility and unfairness of the universe."           *
*                 --Marcus (J Michael Straczynski)      *
*             Babylon 5: "A Late Delivery from Avalon"  *