Powerbook G5?

Video International videoint at jb3.so-net.ne.jp
Tue Nov 4 06:27:25 PST 2003

I heard that Steve Jobs said that the Powerbook G5s won't be out until
winter of next year. But considering that next year starts on January
1, which is in winter, do you think he might have been playing with
words to keep the current G4s selling?

I also heard that the 12" PB won't likely ever be upgraded to the G5
due to heat issues. But the heat problem on the current model stems
from the drive, rather than the processor. Any thoughts or rumors on
the possibility of a 12" G5?

Thanks in advance. I'm struggling with the decision of buying a 12" G4
iBook now (good value) or waiting for the G5 PB.

Rick