[G4] Flat display w/G4 Sawtooth

michael Vogt michael at wbsnet.org
Thu Nov 6 11:39:12 PST 2003

On Nov 6, 2003, at 10:48 AM, Dave and Theresa Strelinger wrote:

> I have an old G4 400 (Sawtooth?) with only a 15 pin VGA port.  I would
> like
> to run a new Flat panel display on it?  Any ideas ?

Yes the best thing to do is buy ATI 8500 it has the DVI or VGA then
find one of the Apple DVI 15  Displays I  Love mine or you can buy one
of the ATI 9800 Video card it has the ADC  ,DVI and VGA
The DVI displays  are around 250 to 325  $
I have the same G4 you are talking about

Michael & Sharon  Vogt <><