[G4] New system...

FERENCZY srf7425 at osfmail.isc.rit.edu
Fri Nov 7 08:55:14 PST 2003

Good points, i am just starting "beta testing" panther for our use, and
havent had any problems yet (cross your fingers). software will be FCP,
DVDSP, QT and maybe a little Cleaner.  as long as FCP works well, that
will be the main brunt of work done on the system (editing and rendering
in FCP). everything is now run on a QS 867 w/ Jaguar, so it is os 10.2
approved...

sandor