Macwarehouse bought by CDW

Al Poulin alpoulin at cox.net
Fri Nov 7 18:05:46 PST 2003

Anne Keller-Smith <earthpigz at earthlink.net> wrote:

> Seems they've been bought out. Any input? Will their legendary service
> survive the change? I've purchased all my stuff through them for years
> and been very happy, but I don't know about this new entity.

I've been using MacZone the most.  I bought a few things from MacWarehouse
and MacConnection.  Whenever I did price comparison on a list of items
between the three, MacZone usually gave me the lowest prices.  You might try
Smalldog Electronics too.

> Hmmm ... the text is too small on their site for Macs, breaks up. I have a
> feeling of foreboding.

That new CDW/MacWarehouse redirected homepage works just fine here.  I'm
sending you a couple screen shots in SimpleText.

--
Al Poulin