[G4] Capture cards Re: [G4] New system...

sr ferenczy srf7425 at rit.edu
Sat Nov 8 06:48:10 PST 2003

how exactly are you securing the video camera in your car? i have used
my sony DVR-25 blah blah blah (cant remember the exact model) miniDV
camcorder ($600?) from b&h) in my car for races for quite a while, and
it still looks pretty much brand new and works like the day i bought it.

the camera is, of course, mounted on a welded tripod head and doesnt
move a bit while the car is in motion.

sandor