[G4] New system...

sr ferenczy srf7425 at rit.edu
Sat Nov 8 12:26:47 PST 2003

1.7 gb?? nah, thats nothing =)  back when i was in school (the whole
two years it has been) we would look for the biggest and best downloads
to try to saturate my school's dual OC3 lines. It was simply marvelous
having a gigabit enet machine hooked up to a gigabit enet jack on an
dual OC3 backbone (oh, and it is amazing how fast Internet2 flies!)
those were the days when harddrives were the bottleneck, not the
connection, when it came to download speeds..... <sigh>   if only i had
a 310 mbps backbone now...

anyway, thats it

sandor