Warranties and Non-Apple Memory

Snow White jj4 at sympatico.ca
Mon Nov 10 07:18:44 PST 2003

When your Apple approved guy looks at it he will test or pull all the
memory at the beginning.  If it was memory they may not cover the
repair costs (time) but if it is something else they should.  Everyone
has memory from somewhere else as Apple is so expensive on RAM.  OSX is
very picky about its RAM - OS9 was way laxed in comparison.

jj