iDisk on desktop fails

John Wilson wilsonjohn at mac.com
Tue Nov 11 05:19:45 PST 2003

I'm unable to create a copy of my iDisk on the desktop using 10.3 or
10.3.1. Just get an error message that "Creating the iDisk on your
computer failed (could not open the iDisk on your computer)". It will
work in other accounts, whether they're admin or limited. I don't think
it's a preferences file because I removed 'em all temporarily from my
user library, logged out, logged back in and it still gave the error
message. Anyone know what's going on? Thanks in advance. John Wilson