Prices of old computers

e c fisheromacs at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 15 05:37:16 PST 2003

just my 2 cents...

check with any area not-for-profit agencies, especially those that
serve develpmentally disabled &/or those who are working with the
poorest in the area (church outreaches usually).  Speaking as one who
works at the 1st, our newest machine for clients/residents is a beige
G3 desktop and the next after that is a 6200, so to hear that good macs
went to the trash causes me pain.  We've even made arrangements before
to pay for gas/travel to get macs that have been some distance away
(>2hrs).

end rant

Ed