[G4] Pioneer DVD-RW

FERENCZY srf7425 at osfmail.isc.rit.edu
Tue Nov 18 12:10:38 PST 2003

A=OEM equipment, 1=retail version

this idea sounds great, just remember iDVD wont work with an external
drive. but since you have toast, you are set.

either of those pioneer drives should be great, i would check out
www.newegg.com to look/compare prices. im not sure whether the 106 is
supported natively in itunes, et al, yet-but if not i think there must
certainly be a hacked driver for 10.2.8 floating around somewhere on
www.xlr8yourmac.com

good luck, it should all be good,

sandor