[G4] Way OT: Fight the Energy/Medicare Bills

sr ferenczy srf7425 at rit.edu
Wed Nov 19 03:24:23 PST 2003

what if i believe medicare should be privatized, especially if it
allows seniors to get the treatments they need? i watch patients go
blind every year because they cant get the treatment they need because
medicare stopped coverage of it TO CUT THE BUDGET (happened in the late
90's) ...a membrane moves 200 microns, and all of a sudden it cant be
covered by medicare because the bumbling pack of idiots in washington
wanted to "balance the budget".

its time for a change, and i hope semi-privatization works. i think
they should do it with SS too-especially since im paying outrageous
sums of money monthly into a coffer out of which i will most likely
never see a penny. (again, politicians didnt look far enough into the
future to see negative population growth...)

key ingredient in all of this?? politicians. whether democrat or
republican, they are all the same. i think we need to get some new
blood in washington.   : /

sandor

	-registered independent, and have never voted "major" party sleaze
balls into office