[G4] Mac compatible DVD burners...

sr ferenczy srf7425 at rit.edu
Thu Nov 20 03:21:13 PST 2003

just remember that the G5's shipped with their own version of 10.2.7???
and didnt recieve the same 10.2.8 update as G4 machines, so there could
possibly be files missing from the G4 install of 10.2.8 that are needed
to allow the drives to be fully compatible.

ymmv, and always check out xlr8yourmac's drive compatibility database...

http://forums.xlr8yourmac.com/drivedb/search.drivedb.lasso

sandor