[G4] Mail Preferences

Doug McNutt douglist at macnauchtan.com
Fri Nov 21 08:28:49 PST 2003

Send the identical message to yourself and look at the headers you receive. Donno about AppleMail but in Eudora it's the "blah-blah" button.

Everything from you on the list shows this:

From: jgvp <jgvp at cogeco.ca>

content-type: multipart/alternative
does not appear on any message from anyone in the last two months.

Are you including anything like a Vcard?

I fully approve of rejection, by the list, of non text messages.

--
-->  There are 10 kinds of people:  those who understand binary, and those who don't <--