[G4] Changing ownership of a used Mac

Thom Holland tholland at san.rr.com
Thu Nov 27 09:12:11 PST 2003

Brooks,

Thanks.  That worked, mostly.  But I cannot delete the previous user.  I
did '2)' as you suggested, but the user remains.  I logged out as the
user, logged back in as myself, selected the user and then 'Delete
User...'.  A window appears and asks if I want to delete that user, I
select 'OK', an action bar appears, rebooted, but the user remains.
Curious.  any suggestions?

Thom