New IMAC Questions

Snow White jj4 at sympatico.ca
Fri Oct 3 06:07:14 PDT 2003

In MHO you only need 2 partitions. One for OSX and the other for OS9.
The system will use your bootable 9 to run as classic and be just fine.
  Also you should give OS9 more than 5 gig.  Mine is 5 gig and I find it
is a touch small for all my programs and the OS - 8 or 10 would have
been better for me.

Lastly OS9 does not install when your partition is too small, so a
partition for classic should probablly be 3 gig or so if you plan to
use 3 partitions as your message says.

jj