[G4] Programming for Mac OS X

CJ Scaminaci halogenius at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 8 18:45:37 PDT 2003

If you know C your halfway there. If not, start with C. C is the
building block of all UNIX programming. CodeWarrior is a compiler for
many different languages but also runs in the 600$ range. Included in
your MacOS X install CD's is the developer tools. This includes Project
Builder, which is Apples free compiler. Your local book store should be
able to hook you up with a great C book. Look for "Teach Yourself C" by
Herbert Schildt. That's what I learned with and I swear by it.

CJ