[G4] Programming for Mac OS X

Daniel Brieck djbrieck at mac.com
Thu Oct 9 10:58:18 PDT 2003

David,

The programming tools are probably not significantly different in
panther when compared to Jaguar's. However, you should go with the most
current tools and wait for Pathers' xcode. Then the programming/methods
  that you learn will be "more" valid for the next year and a half. That
is one thing bad about programming is that you have to learn the basics
and then re apply that to changing software and environments.  Very
little stays exactly the same for any extended amounts of time when it
comes to computer programming. So go with the current stuff learn it
will and then keep adapting to what is next....

Dan Brieck Jr.