[G4] ethernet hub?

Brian Conner brianconner at vision-video.com
Mon Oct 13 12:27:45 PDT 2003

With a DSL router/switch, you don't use a crossover cable. You connect the
incoming phone line to the 5200, then use a standard CAT5 cable to connect
the 5200 to your switch. On my DSL router/switch, it's labeled WAN.

Then you connect your computers to the switch with standard CAT5 cables.

Are you getting all 4 green lights on the 5200?

Brian Conner