Stuffit Engine??

Crazy Miz B of the Crazed Cowboys paula at crazedcowboys.com
Wed Oct 15 23:01:04 PDT 2003

Hi, kids,

Had to reinstall my system with Jaguar...consequently I need some
drives, the updates to 10.2, etc.

BUT---I cannot get Stuffit Expander to work (and have about 20 new
compressed files of it and other programs)---but all my attempts result
in the message that I must have Stuffit Engine installed.

Searched my whole Hard Drive. NO St. Engine.

Went to download, several places. None of the downloads of the Engine
work BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE an edition of  the Engine to do expand
itself!!!

I am either a) in Catch 22  b) in a novel by Kurt Vonnegut, or c) On
Stuffit and Aladdin's Black List!

Can ANYBODY help? Would it work to get an UNstuffed copy of the Stuffit
Engine through email?

ANY tips, great or small, appreciated. No need to tell me where to find
the Expander. I have the Expander and it's useless until I find this
Engine.

Thanks, you brilliant handsome/beautiful geeky (my favorite type)
people!

Paula in St. Louiis
http://crazedcowboys.com