Newbie wireless question(s)

Goldberg, Franck (x2187) FGOLDBERG at PBWT.COM
Tue Oct 21 13:41:05 PDT 2003

I have a G4 800DP, running Jaguar 10.6.

My question is two fold: What do I need to set up a wireless cable internet
connection to the G4 from one room to another; and
what do I need to network that mac to a NT PC, so the PC can use the cable
internet connection as well?

In advance, thank you for your answers.

Franck.

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If you
anyone.  In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the
sender by reply email.  Please advise immediately if you or your employer
do not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind.