Carbon Copy Cloner

Richard Kriss kriss at qsl.net
Sat Oct 25 07:35:56 PDT 2003

1. Did you run MacJanitor 1.2 on the source disk 1st

2. Did you Boot from a CD or another drive and run the Disk Utility and have
it run the first aid on your primary drive?

3. After doing steps 1 & 2 boot from the primary drive and run the Disk
Utility again  and ERASE the secondary drive. Be sure you set it for Mac OS
9 too.

4.  I assume you have the Carbon Copy Cloner 2.3, run it and see what
happens.

You seem to have something hosed on your primary drive that is causing CCC
to barf.

I just ran Carbon Copy Cloner 2.3 with no problems at all on a G4-450 AGP