[G4] Carbon Copy Cloner Caput

CJ Scaminaci halogenius at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 26 17:45:36 PST 2003

I think CCC actually uses those temporary files as a buffer. Which
would explain the freezing. When there's not enough RAM to hold files,
it'll just buffer it straight to the hard-disk. But, when the buffer
runs out and CCC runs out of stuff to copy until the buffer fills
again, it gets confused and freezes. I think that's what John was
getting at.

CJ