[G4] Panther: To upgrade or not...

Mel Krewall mkrewall at mac.com
Thu Oct 30 17:28:58 PST 2003

I don't know how you use your Mac, but until I tried Expose' I wasn't
all that excited about it myself. After using it, however, I conclude
that it's a brilliant, 'why didn't someone think of this before' kind
of thing. If you ever pile up applications of windows and have to hunt
to find the one you want, you'll really like it.
Mel