Nvidia drivers for Mac OS9

Hal kastegir at mac.com
Fri Sep 5 09:43:08 PDT 2003

Does anyone have a copy of the version 2.5 Nvidia drivers for OS9?
Apparently, these drivers (found only on the OS 9.2.1 install CD that
came with Quicksilver 2002 machines) work with the GeForce 4MX card in
a Quicksilver machine.

Using newer drivers causes my G4 to startup, then go to a black screen
in OS 9. I have the OS 9 CD that came with the machine, but the drivers
are version 2.3. Apple doesn't seem to offer these drivers on the
website, so I'm hoping someone has an install CD with them on it lying
around. I have the Mac, the video card and a license for the software,
I just can't get the right version. According to OWC the version 2.5
will fix the problem.

Any help appreciated.

thanks in advance.

-Hal